My business, Innovative Possibilities, LCC. was created with the intention of offering my services to help and inspire others to find emotional and physical balance, restore energy and vibrance, envision and embrace aspirations, engage in steps toward fulfillment, face and overcome challenges, celebrate accomplishments, find contentment in life, and play a part in creating a world rich with love, peace, joy, compassion, abundance, and goodwill. -Annie Knauer-Bizer
MY VISION MINDSET
- I believe each of us wishes to feel safe, wanted, respected, capable, and happy.
- I believe it is our birthright to live joyfully, in pursuit of our own highest good.
- I believe we each have worth and value.
- I believe we all want to feel healthy, vibrant, and balanced.
- I believe, as humans, we all experience confusion, fear, worry, frustration, disappointment, discouragement, and defeat at some time in our lives.
- I believe our limiting beliefs can get in the way of vibrant health and life fulfillment.
- I believe we all are capable of handling whatever life brings our way.
- I believe we do not have to figure out life on our own.
- I believe support is pivotal in overcoming challenges and achieving success.
- I believe we each have the capacity to create lasting and positive change in ourselves and our lives.
- I believe it is important for each of us to discover and honor our magnificence.
- I believe a vision, created with passion and positive intentions, becomes an entry point into a life of fulfillment and success.
- I believe I am more joyful and peaceful when I stay present with love, kindness, forgiveness, and gratitude.
MY VISION MINDSET
- A vision creates a focus for the future and a focus for the present.
- A vision provides a means for directing energy and transformation.
- Clear, concise, personal visions create the focus for healing, growth, and change.
- A specifically defined vision allows us to gauge our progress toward what we intent to have unfold in our lives.
- A vision empowers us to move forward, to pause for reflection, and to be strong in the face of set-backs and challenges.
- Pinpointing visions for ourselves can often be our most difficult, uncomfortable, and exhilarating work.
- A vision helps us release indecision and make a commitment to a personal plan for growth.
- A vision helps us structure and prioritize, set boundaries, and manage our space and time.
- A vision helps us regulate and reflect, with a purpose and connection to our future
- A vision and clear intentions help us draw attention to important details.
- The most powerful visions and intentions come from inside us.
- A vision helps us to create the person we intend to be and the life we intend to live.
- A specific, heartfelt vision can be the seed, which when tended to, can direct our passions and energies toward steady healing, growth and fulfillment.